We offer help beyond a food parcel. Find out more about additional services and support.
Our foodbank is running a More Than Food programme. This means that we are providing additional support alongside emergency food, to help people address the underlying issues behind their crisis.
Our foodbank has specifically trained volunteers who can offer you additional help in the following areas:
- Healthy eating- our six-week basic cookery and nutrition course.
- Money management – providing drop in access to CAB advice at the Hampton, Richmond and Isleworth centres to tackle debt and budgeting.
- Day Centres – supports those in crisis and the homeless Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 11 am at the Richmond Vineyard Community Centre.
- Community Cafés at all of the distribution centres with activities such as our knitting group at Richmond.
- Works of Love, our skills training workshop in Richmond provides monthly courses on sewing and craft work
- Charity shop at the Vineyard Community Centre. With exceptional value clothing shoes and bric- a- brac. Changes of clothing are given
For more information about any of these projects please contact us.
To find out more about More Than Food projects currently being developed by The Trussell Trust click here.